Nourishment and Hydration

Is your skin dry? Does it look lifeless?

The reason most likely is an excessively low level of water in the epidermis. Intense moisturizing and rich nutrients solutions will ensure strength and softness to your skin. Adopt a daily skincare routine and choose professional products developed to nourish your skin and restore its proper water balance.

Nourishment and <span>H</span>ydration

recommended Products

Did you know?

Why is hydration so important?

Why is hydration so important?

Why is hydration so important?

x When the water percentage falls, skin becomes more vulnerable and more fragile: the hydrolipidic film is depleted of its substances and performs poorly against climatic and environmental attacks.

Did you know?

60% of our skin is made of water.

60% of our skin is made of water.

60% of our skin is made of water.

x 70% of this water is located deep down inside the derma, which is where metabolic exchanges and processes take place; the remaining 30% is found in the epidermis, regulating skin moisture levels.